Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload.com link
4. Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
(For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
What to do if I want you to remove certain copyrighted Contents from our website?
Please note that we do not host any copyrighted content on this website. The Content (text) contains only information shared by on internet that do not contain data that might be copyrighted in any way. However, we offer a service to remove Contents from our website if the copyright holder of the content requests so. These removal requests are only valid if:
If your request complies with all of these rules, send a message: [email protected] . Please keep the correspondence polite.
We remove postings as soon as we can, usually within 1 day. Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules.